- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
BLACKPINK's best song by the way. Don't @ me. I only speak faxxxx
This song is so perfect in any way aside from the "gonna finna catch me." Amazing chorus and I can listen to the instrumental all day. One of Teddy's masterpieces
their best song
pls release a AIIYL part 2
I became a fan because of this songThis song is so perfect in any way aside from the "gonna finna catch me." Amazing chorus and I can listen to the instrumental all day. One of Teddy's masterpieces![]()
You got it. It's AIIYLThis is part of the reason I can't/don't call myself a blink after 1 week of being their fan- idk which song the op is referring to but i'm guessing it's AIIYL. (Like this song-but Stay/DKWTD is my fave/top songs atm). Pls let me know if I guessed right, anybody?