- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,471
- Reactions Received
- 39,108
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,834
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I think this is a good business idea.I also request one!
I think this is a good business idea.I also request one!
Yeah idc what people do with their body, I just hate it when fans pull the "it's lightning/makeup"-card.She did-but no shame in that. If it makes her happy good for her and it looks good too so-no biggie.
That's really upsetting tbh. She's was pretty before and she's still pretty, it just sucks that people were calling her ugly when she never was to begin with.Yes this actually one of the dumbest things ever but yeah, she DID get plastic surgery, because apparently people were calling her ugly! Yes I seen on twitter, not just saying she's not a visual but calling her ugly ((along with Jooe)It was an ugliest idols thread), she got the plastic surgery in Slay era and guess what? EVERYONE WAS LIVID, they were mad she changed her face! "I can't even recognize her anymore" "Ugh why did she do that" "Wow she looks really different" and saying she looks bad πI still don't understand why plastic surgery is ANYONE'S buisness (not you ofc)
In my opinion I think she did it to enhance her looks and I think it worked, but yeah she was always pretty, she had a unique face actuallyThat's really upsetting tbh. She's was pretty before and she's still pretty, it just sucks that people were calling her ugly when she never was to begin with.