This is SUPER Random (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yes this actually one of the dumbest things ever but yeah, she DID get plastic surgery, because apparently people were calling her ugly! Yes I seen on twitter, not just saying she's not a visual but calling her ugly ((along with Jooe)It was an ugliest idols thread), she got the plastic surgery in Slay era and guess what? EVERYONE WAS LIVID, they were mad she changed her face! "I can't even recognize her anymore" "Ugh why did she do that" "Wow she looks really different" and saying she looks bad 😭I still don't understand why plastic surgery is ANYONE'S buisness (not you ofc)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
She did-but no shame in that. If it makes her happy good for her and it looks good too so-no biggie.
Yeah idc what people do with their body, I just hate it when fans pull the "it's lightning/makeup"-card.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes this actually one of the dumbest things ever but yeah, she DID get plastic surgery, because apparently people were calling her ugly! Yes I seen on twitter, not just saying she's not a visual but calling her ugly ((along with Jooe)It was an ugliest idols thread), she got the plastic surgery in Slay era and guess what? EVERYONE WAS LIVID, they were mad she changed her face! "I can't even recognize her anymore" "Ugh why did she do that" "Wow she looks really different" and saying she looks bad 😭I still don't understand why plastic surgery is ANYONE'S buisness (not you ofc)
That's really upsetting tbh. She's was pretty before and she's still pretty, it just sucks that people were calling her ugly when she never was to begin with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
That's really upsetting tbh. She's was pretty before and she's still pretty, it just sucks that people were calling her ugly when she never was to begin with.
In my opinion I think she did it to enhance her looks and I think it worked, but yeah she was always pretty, she had a unique face actually
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread