- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Pardon... I don't remember I askedIronically, I didn't like this song at first...
What you should remember, though, is that people are allowed to express their opinions, even without you asking. Forum is Latin for "place of assembly, open space, public space".Pardon... I don't remember I asked![]()
I don't remember I askedWhat you should remember, though, is that people are allowed to express their opinions, even without you asking. Forum is Latin for "place of assembly, open space, public space".
I'm joking lolIronically, I didn't like this song at first...
But.... No... Flo Rida is part of the illuminati🤣It sounds too similar to this song.
I hope I haven't ruined the image of your Lucifer song now lolThis is so crazy lmao