This Kid Needs To Be In A Disney Movie (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
This Kid Needs To Be In A Disney Movie


The most random rec from YouTube

There I was watching Fallout lore videos.

And this random video shows up in my recs.


Nickolas Green Outdoors:

Nick Decides to Camp out in his backyard in a blizzard to celebrate his 70 subs.




Like what????


Just this nice high school kid camping out 50 feet from his mom's house.

Talking cheerfully to his 70 subs and narrating his big adventure.

Like this is the purest thing I've ever seen.

Watching him out there with his 1 blanket, chicken and rice, and tiny heater and narrating about having to run back inside to eat mom's soup and warm up.

I don't even have siblings but I immediately had this feeling like ..

Man I wanna be this kids older brother. Like someone needs to play catch with him and teach him how to drive and pick up girls and brotherly shit like that.


The most random video.

But this kid is a fucking champ.

Most wholesome kid I've ever seen.


You'd think man you just wasted 15 minutes watching some random kid camp?


But no....

I'm glad I watched.

Camp on Nickolas Green. Camp on.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread