and I'm ngl, I miss it :yolk: so much fun! seems like yesterday!
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 11 February 2025 #1 and I'm ngl, I miss it so much fun! seems like yesterday! Reactions: RandAlThor and kimsguardian
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 11 February 2025 #2 Bar Bar Bar will forever be that girl! Reactions: RandAlThor and gone4good
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,304 Reactions Received 59,376 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,077 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 11 February 2025 #3 yeaah i really miss that era where barbarbar & catallena are booming Reactions: RandAlThor and gone4good
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 11 February 2025 #4 Yes the bops of the past are the most memorable Reactions: Pirioca, RandAlThor and gone4good
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,488 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 12 February 2025 #5 Crayon Pop is really something fun! Reactions: gone4good