Appreciation This Main Vocal Is Really Not Getting Enough Appreciation At All (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So.... You like YG :sj_weary:
Exactly :maheart:

I don't mind some more classical vocalist, but I think i follow mostly jpop ones. In kpop i mostly find it bit boring, though depends on songs if the song is good and has interesting vocal arrangement I will still like it. But what I think of best vocals is usually not what most kpop fans think.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Exactly :maheart:

I don't mind some more classical vocalist, but I think i follow mostly jpop ones. In kpop i mostly find it bit boring, though depends on songs if the song is good and has interesting vocal arrangement I will still like it. But what I think of best vocals is usually not what most kpop fans think.
I like a good, powerful voice on occasion but like you, I think tone trumps power :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread