I don't stan Astro... But this song is one of the best kpop ballads EVER.
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 23 March 2020 #1 I don't stan Astro... But this song is one of the best kpop ballads EVER. Reactions: Wingfrost, Bopper, eclipsoul and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 23 March 2020 #2 first ASTRO song I checked ever and I must say this is pretty nice Reactions: Wingfrost, Bopper, jasque and 1 other person
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 March 2020 #3 I’m glad you’re in agreement with me Reactions: Wingfrost, raymondchouku, yeji and 1 other person
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 23 March 2020 #4 Yes!! This is one of my favorites from them and one of the best ballads ever. Reactions: maruberry