This model looks like a boy but she’s a Girl (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Satsuki Nakayama is a Japanese model. Her particularity is that she looks like a boy and she plays with that point. Look at these pictures and tell me if you were confused like me or not

A22729DB-EEBF-4A5D-90A9-DBA3A358370E.jpeg


15FE5C59-BFF1-485E-ACCB-9ED17ACB54DF.jpeg


5352F7C6-561B-432C-BAB6-F9090A0FFDE3.jpeg


B9EB3AD1-CCAF-40EE-83B9-EBB9C91DC873.jpeg


0A2552B3-C5EC-478E-8B73-8C364DC94C71.jpeg
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
She is so kyoot <3333
only in the 2nd pic she looks like a girl to me lol
I am in love ❤❤❤
Yeah I agree !!! On the 2nd pic she looks more feminine in a way, maybe her aura
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I am in love ❤❤❤
Yeah I agree !!! On the 2nd pic she looks more feminine in a way, maybe her aura
how can you not be in love, she is so pretty and adorable uwu
and in the 1st too kinda, but could be mistaken as some 14yo idol lol
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
how can you not be in love, she is so pretty and adorable uwu
and in the 1st too kinda, but could be mistaken as some 14yo idol lol
Yes she could be mistaken as a younger male idol as well ... But she’s a model 😄
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
In the first two photos she looks like a girl. In the other photos I could mistake her for a boy.
She’s gorgeous 💙
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
In the first two photos she looks like a girl. In the other photos I could mistake her for a boy.
She’s gorgeous 💙
I am in love 💕💕💕
I agree ! I should choose some other pic
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, the only one where I thought she could totally pass for a boy is the Fourth picture.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:joshmeh: nah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread