This moment, this feeling you are not who you were yesterday (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male


After a very crazy high, there’s a price you have to pay



Whatever I say, I’m sure you won’t believe me
But when I’m in front of someone I like, my face grows red



We were only establishing new equilibriums



I’ll be happy
Make me overwhelmed by delight
If you’re not confident goodbye



I can see all your tricks



Oh, this is hardly a case for me to theorise over



In the space with countless stars
You met me, it must not be a coincidence



That’s why the Station was built in the sunlight rather than in the shadow of a mountain
It’s really a huge energy converter



I’m gonna take away
All the spotlight from you
It’s the price for your actions



Whoever looks at me can see I’m kind of fabulous, alright



Boy your excuses of trying your best
are just filled with doubts to me



If you’re gonna say then, just go away
If I need to, I’ll change myself



A wondrous subtle thing is love, for here were we two who had never seen each other before that day
Between whom no word or even look of affection had ever passed, and yet now in an hour of trouble our hands
Instinctively sought for each other



The innocence in glamour
The purity in arrogance
Everything from beginning to end



There it is, the very bright one in the corner, we call it Earth
Good old Earth



My body must have gone mad
There’s a horn coming out of my head
What do I do, I don’t know how to stop it



Don’t care what they say
I know the answer myself
It’s ok



Are you ready for this?
Zimzalabim!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ZIMZALABIM

and lovely how weki meki is represented too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread