COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation This MX song is a Kpop Masterpiece! (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
This should have been THE comeback for MX, had certain entities not sabotaged them.:pandamad:

Most MBBs try to forget that era, might be why.
why :pepelook:

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Because Wonho left the group the first day of comeback promo following false accusations against him. Right before this comeback some rumours were started and false allegations made against Wonho, Minhyuk, and Shownu, but mainly Wonho. There only exists one OT7 performance on any music show, and Mnet deleted it. If you want to see a truly gutwrenching performance, here:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Because Wonho left the group the first day of comeback promo following false accusations against him. Right before this comeback some rumours were started and false allegations made against Wonho, Minhyuk, and Shownu, but mainly Wonho. There only exists one OT7 performance on any music show, and Mnet deleted it. If you want to see a truly gutwrenching performance, here:
Perfectly put

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Perfectly put
I'm still so fucking mad over what happened, and mbbs know it was targeted. All 7 suffered so much during Follow/Find You era. Wonho lost everything, the other six had to carry on immediately with no rest, didn't even sleep the night he left because they had to redo all the choreo. Lasting effects to this day with the fact SSE erased WH's existence, blurs him, made members apologize for being seen with him...I truly hate the industry & SSE with all of my being since then.

One day I hope Follow and OT7 get the recognition they deserve.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm still so fucking mad over what happened, and mbbs know it was targeted. All 7 suffered so much during Follow/Find You era. Wonho lost everything, the other six had to carry on immediately with no rest, didn't even sleep the night he left because they had to redo all the choreo. Lasting effects to this day with the fact SSE erased WH's existence, blurs him, made members apologize for being seen with him...I truly hate the industry & SSE with all of my being since then.

One day I hope Follow and OT7 get the recognition they deserve.
Likewise :( I'll be OT7 until they close my coffin! Wonho is my favourite soloist but my MX will always include him. The members were devastated and you're right, this entire ordeal really wasn't easy on them. The worst part is, all the sh*t that Wonho had to go through to clear his name even after the unfair accusations were debunked was valuable time wasted, he could have debuted much sooner!

Last edited:

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Likewise :( I'll be OT7 until they close my coffin! Wonho is my favourite soloist but my MX will always include him. The members were devastated and you're right, this entire ordeal really wasn't easy on them. The worst part is, all the sh*t that Wonho had to go through to clear his name even after the unfair accusations were debunked was valuable time wasted, he could have debuted much sooner!
Same. Wonho is my ult and remains so to this day, and MX is always 7 in my mind. Wasn't easy on them or their friends. Jooheon walked off a plane that December after everything because his mental health was shot. Some have a sneaking suspicion certain members of SVT taking leave around that time might have also been related as they were all very close. I hate that Wonho is such a selfless, caring person sometimes, because he shouldn't have had to leave. SSE should have taken the legal action they promised instead of being a bunch of impotent little weenies more worried about protecting Kim Shidae over bribes the company made to PDX101 producers. Can't wait to make my trek to the SSE building in April to take a photo flipping it off, lmao.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Same. Wonho is my ult and remains so to this day, and MX is always 7 in my mind. Wasn't easy on them or their friends. Jooheon walked off a plane that December after everything because his mental health was shot. Some have a sneaking suspicion certain members of SVT taking leave around that time might have also been related as they were all very close. I hate that Wonho is such a selfless, caring person sometimes, because he shouldn't have had to leave. SSE should have taken the legal action they promised instead of being a bunch of impotent little weenies more worried about protecting Kim Shidae over bribes the company made to PDX101 producers. Can't wait to make my trek to the SSE building in April to take a photo flipping it off, lmao.
you are sooooooo being followed now
very nice meeting you! Wonho is my Lover and 2nd only to JooE in my heart!!! You obviously know him inside out! I love it! Please tag me on any Wonho content you post please! <3 <3

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
you are sooooooo being followed now
very nice meeting you! Wonho is my Lover and 2nd only to JooE in my heart!!! You obviously know him inside out! I love it! Please tag me on any Wonho content you post please! <3 <3
Followed back. I'm not the most active around here anymore, but I will definitely tag you in any Wonho content! :bigcatlove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread