Appreciation This one goes out to my twin! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I NEVER RECEIVED THIS NOTF

I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Cheetah Girls forever
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
OMG I NEVER RECEIVED THIS NOTF

I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Cheetah Girls forever
This is one of the few movies I actually WANT them to make a reboot of! Bring back the OG cast and have them mentor a new group of Cheetah Girls!

Have you heard they're bringing back iCarly?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is one of the few movies I actually WANT them to make a reboot of! Bring back the OG cast and have them mentor a new group of Cheetah Girls!

Have you heard they're bringing back iCarly?
I would want that so bad too. But I think at least with Raven it would be impossible. There is supposedly still a lot of beef.

And omg I haven’t heard that yet. I am so excited. I loved ICarly.

Have you seen that Lizzy get‘s something new too? which is just bless :sanapray:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I would want that so bad too. But I think at least with Raven it would be impossible. There is supposedly still a lot of beef.

And omg I haven’t heard that yet. I am so excited. I loved ICarly.

Have you seen that Lizzy get‘s something new too? which is just bless :sanapray:
Apparently, they put the Lizzie reboot on hold because it was too grown up for Disney+ but the last I heard, they're still working on it... so who knows?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Apparently, they put the Lizzie reboot on hold because it was too grown up for Disney+ but the last I heard, they're still working on it... so who knows?
I heard so too. But the whole cast still wants it. Especially Hilary seems to push it. I think they either want to wait for Hulu to go europe or will add it still on disney +. I think considering Boy meets World is on Disney + which also dealt with more mature content and was an ABC show when it aired that Lizzie should be fine.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, as a kid I preferred Disney shows but now as an adult I feel like the Nickelodeon shows hold up better!
I see :maheart: I was more into anime when I was a child, not surprising as a weeb
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread