Performance This performance is quite nice! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've always liked their songs, but they haven't been active in quite a time. At the Dream Concert, they showed a prerelease of a song from their new album, and I really like the choreo. the songs not as amazing as some of their others but its fairly nice as well. I can't wait for their comeback in June :sanapray:
​
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
327
Reactions Received
394
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
hayoung and hohyeon's arms :maheart:

they seem like they're going for a much more mature concept than their past ones
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread