MV This song is so addicting but so messy (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It has a certain appeal but for me personally it's too noisy. There are only very few noisy songs that I still like like e. g. NATURE's "OOPSIE (My Bad)".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It has a certain appeal but for me personally it's too noisy. There are only very few noisy songs that I still like like e. g. NATURE's "OOPSIE (My Bad)".
That's definitely understandable, I think a lot of people wouldn't be into it because of the messiness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It has a certain appeal but for me personally it's too noisy. There are only very few noisy songs that I still like like e. g. NATURE's "OOPSIE (My Bad)".
That's definitely understandable, I think a lot of people wouldn't be into it because of the messiness.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What do you guys think of it?


@Reo since you liked their debut I'm curious
I prefer it to their debut as well ngl, it's definitely on the noisy side and i don't like some of the melodies when they do those "la la la's" or the random "aah's" but it's really catchy to me idk why, and i love the choreo for it as well
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prefer it to their debut as well ngl, it's definitely on the noisy side and i don't like some of the melodies when they do those "la la la's" or the random "aah's" but it's really catchy to me idk why, and i love the choreo for it as well
I think the choreo made me like it even more tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooof... I love noisy songs but this is literally such a mess god damn... it's like if ITZY only released that one part of their song that they always have where there's essentially no editing just their voices.

The music is too loud at times while their voices are too loud at others... and the tempo is all over the damn place. Not sure how anyone dances to this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m usually a fan of the messier kind of songs but not this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread