COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV This song is so addicting but so messy (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It has a certain appeal but for me personally it's too noisy. There are only very few noisy songs that I still like like e. g. NATURE's "OOPSIE (My Bad)".

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It has a certain appeal but for me personally it's too noisy. There are only very few noisy songs that I still like like e. g. NATURE's "OOPSIE (My Bad)".
That's definitely understandable, I think a lot of people wouldn't be into it because of the messiness.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's definitely understandable, I think a lot of people wouldn't be into it because of the messiness.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What do you guys think of it?

@Reo since you liked their debut I'm curious
I prefer it to their debut as well ngl, it's definitely on the noisy side and i don't like some of the melodies when they do those "la la la's" or the random "aah's" but it's really catchy to me idk why, and i love the choreo for it as well

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prefer it to their debut as well ngl, it's definitely on the noisy side and i don't like some of the melodies when they do those "la la la's" or the random "aah's" but it's really catchy to me idk why, and i love the choreo for it as well
I think the choreo made me like it even more tbh

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ooof... I love noisy songs but this is literally such a mess god damn... it's like if ITZY only released that one part of their song that they always have where there's essentially no editing just their voices.

The music is too loud at times while their voices are too loud at others... and the tempo is all over the damn place. Not sure how anyone dances to this.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I’m usually a fan of the messier kind of songs but not this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread