Audio This song should have been Gfriend's title track instead of Apple (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i like this song a lot, but i feel like if they had chosen this as the title track people would be complaining that their songs sound the same and all that. also i love apple so much that i wouldn't change it for anything else :sanapray:
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i like this song a lot, but i feel like if they had chosen this as the title track people would be complaining that their songs sound the same and all that. also i love apple so much that i wouldn't change it for anything else :sanapray:
I also love Apple as well and I also like it as a title track, but for me, Eye of the storm is so good and could have had an amazing MV to it. I think they should have went with 2 comebacks on the same album, one of them Apple and the other Eye of the Storm :maheart: Then they would have shown both sides to them.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I also love Apple as well and I also like it as a title track, but for me, Eye of the storm is so good and could have had an amazing MV to it. I think they should have went with 2 comebacks on the same album, one of them Apple and the other Eye of the Storm :maheart: Then they would have shown both sides to them.
I can agree with this! I love Apple and wouldn't change it for anything but at the same time, I really like this song and I the 'Eye of the Storm' would make a great MV concept too... uhhh SO MANY CHOICES!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Apple is actually my fav song from the album lol (and my current SOTY), so I'm really happy it was the title track. Also fits the theme of their album "Song of the Sirens" really well imo, and is a perfect representation of their new image and direction. So I can see why they chose it as the title, was the right choice imo.

Now back in February, I'll forever maintain that Labyrinth deserved to be title over Crossroads.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Apple is actually my fav song from the album lol (and my current SOTY), so I'm really happy it was the title track. Also fits the theme of their album "Song of the Sirens" really well imo, and is a perfect representation of their new image and direction. So I can see why they chose it as the title, was the right choice imo.

Now back in February, I'll forever maintain that Labyrinth deserved to be title over Crossroads.
You're just jealous because your 60th wife to be rejected you for Blackpink's Jisoo! :haylul: :icgyu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly I prefer Apple as a title track. It just shows how versatile gfriend is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread