I can understand that they wanted to go with something a bit different but my gawd, this song is just epic!
It also sounds so AnimeTrue![]()
I also love Apple as well and I also like it as a title track, but for me, Eye of the storm is so good and could have had an amazing MV to it. I think they should have went with 2 comebacks on the same album, one of them Apple and the other Eye of the Stormi like this song a lot, but i feel like if they had chosen this as the title track people would be complaining that their songs sound the same and all that. also i love apple so much that i wouldn't change it for anything else![]()
True! Gfriend and Dreamcatcher really need to collab together! Imagine them both collaborating for an OP and ED for an Anime!I see them making this a Japanese single. It has the vibe of their Japanese releases.
I can agree with this! I love Apple and wouldn't change it for anything but at the same time, I really like this song and I the 'Eye of the Storm' would make a great MV concept too... uhhh SO MANY CHOICES!I also love Apple as well and I also like it as a title track, but for me, Eye of the storm is so good and could have had an amazing MV to it. I think they should have went with 2 comebacks on the same album, one of them Apple and the other Eye of the StormThen they would have shown both sides to them.
It's so tough being a Buddy, isn't it?I can agree with this! I love Apple and wouldn't change it for anything but at the same time, I really like this song and I the 'Eye of the Storm' would make a great MV concept too... uhhh SO MANY CHOICES!
You're just jealous because your 60th wife to be rejected you for Blackpink's Jisoo!Apple is actually my fav song from the album lol (and my current SOTY), so I'm really happy it was the title track. Also fits the theme of their album "Song of the Sirens" really well imo, and is a perfect representation of their new image and direction. So I can see why they chose it as the title, was the right choice imo.
Now back in February, I'll forever maintain that Labyrinth deserved to be title over Crossroads.
Wait which one is this now?You're just jealous because your 60th wife to be rejected you for Blackpink's Jisoo!![]()
![]()
See, you have so many wives, you've lost countWait which one is this now?![]()
True! I hope they make Eye of the storm as a Japanese single like has already been mentioned though! It's too good to just be a B-side lolI prefer Eyes of the storm but I can see why Apple was chosen over it.