This Woman Has The Right to Vote (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
And she's from Florida so her vote counts more than mine:umjicry:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm going to guess, based on geographical demographics that she is either a protestant or a catholic... and both (radicals I mean not all) talking about morality is a joke. I think I read that Forty Percent of Pastors covertly watch X-rated films and Catholics have their own (or should I say our own) problems when it comes to children... Anyway she seems like the Westburo Baptist Church protesters who would picket funerals of veterans and gay people because supposedly God hated them and plagues will come upon us all... But in all seriousness, I would like to text her my gay wedding cake, so she could blow a gasket even bigger than the one she's blowing here... 😅 🤣
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I..... I just can’t
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread