This YouTube For Kids Shit Is Killing Me (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
This YouTube For Kids Shit Is Killing Me


How in God's name am I supposed to get my shared Disney elation on when every damn Disney song on YouTube is classified "For Kids" and therefore has comments turned off.

Like come on.

When I go to Pocahontas Just Around The River Bend...

I NEED to be able to hear some guy in the comments tell me how "Fucking magical and beautiful this song is and how it literally saved my life!"

Or...

"As far as I know Pocahontas didn't sleep in a bed so don't sleep on River Bend"


Or....


"2020 anyone??!!!? I'm still listening!"



Like I need that elation . I want that fucking shared validation!!! Of how epic and wonderful all my Disney shit is.


But because they don't want Timmy seeing the word fuck or talking to George A Kid (who's actually 45)...... We all gotta listen in silent misery.


Damnit.


I guess we gotta take this one to save the children.

But I'm not happy about it!!! No I'm Not!


 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
wow I'm behind on life. I didn't realize the Youtube for Kids thing is why all the comments were off on Disney stuff lol. I miss all my Frozen 2 spoiler comments
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The only thing about this shit that annoyed me was having to click a confirmation to state that my channel and it's content isn't suitable for kids.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s way too conservative to my liking
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I never understood this, youtube has been getting so strict because they want youtube to be family-friendly. the parents should be responsible for what they're children see, not youtube lol.
It screws the whole market

I wish some company had a chance against them, but not even youtube makes profit so it'll be a while till we see that happening

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and amourpinks

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If you then go to search or move the video off the screen It then also stops the video because it’s for
“kids”. This is really annoying
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread