I got 5 bc of all those trick questions :runrunrun: :runrunrun: :runrunrun:
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 22 February 2022 #21 I got 5 bc of all those trick questions Reactions: Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 22 February 2022 #22 litc said: I got 5 bc of all those trick questions Click to expand... Spoiler Yep! While I love Jaehyun he isn’t my ult, I’m an OT6 EVERGLOW Stan and I am in fact 5 years old :D Last edited: 22 February 2022 Reactions: litc
litc said: I got 5 bc of all those trick questions Click to expand... Spoiler Yep! While I love Jaehyun he isn’t my ult, I’m an OT6 EVERGLOW Stan and I am in fact 5 years old :D
CosmicNightmare . Joined 20 December 2020 Messages 279 Reactions Received 413 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,289 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 22 February 2022 #23 somehow i simultaneously did better and worse than i thought i would do Reactions: Chaeee
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 22 February 2022 #24 i got a 7 Reactions: Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 23 February 2022 #25 hoeforchan said: i got a 7 Click to expand... I caught you out on the last one👹 Reactions: Villains