- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
What would you consider to be your style? Do you have a certain vibe you go with a lot, certain color palette you love to use?
I'd say from my work so far that I don't really have a defined style because I like to make a bit of everything. In terms of colors even though I myself like to use pastels and soft colors for my own sig/dp, for others commissions I like to use bold colors or neutral colors
I'd say from my work so far that I don't really have a defined style because I like to make a bit of everything. In terms of colors even though I myself like to use pastels and soft colors for my own sig/dp, for others commissions I like to use bold colors or neutral colors