Those SMH moments. (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
The other day I had to explain to my mother that the long piece of bread she purchased from the store is called a ‘Baguette’. She was literally wondering wtf I was saying so I to come clean about it. Idk. It disturbs me when an older person doesn’t know simple or common things like everyone else does.
:kijoongstare:
Have you had any smh moments you’ve dealt with recently? If so, what.​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Someone told me English wasn't a romantic language because it didn't sound "flirty". I couldn't even argue with them because she had her friend backing her up so I was just...sigh...
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread