- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Here's the situation:
For me I HATE seeing other groups lights.
I find it disrespectful to the artist, and I've experienced seeing PLENTY of Wanna One lightsticks when I attended the AB6IX Fanmeeting in June of this year. PLEASE SUPPORT THE GROUP YOU'RE GOING TO SEE, stop living in the past and RESPECT all the members of the group.
Also, yesterday when I attended SEVENTEEN I noticed a lot of fans brought other group's merch - a Monsta X lightstick, an ATEEZ totebag. I don't know if they're just trying to show that this isn't their first rodeo, but PLEASE only bring the lightstick of the group you're going to see.
I understand not everyone can afford it. However, for 3/4 kpop concerts I've attended in the past, there will be a fan passing out glowsticks of a certain color for you to wave around, and you also have the flashlight on your phone. I prefer this exponentially to bringing another group's merchandise.
For me I HATE seeing other groups lights.
I find it disrespectful to the artist, and I've experienced seeing PLENTY of Wanna One lightsticks when I attended the AB6IX Fanmeeting in June of this year. PLEASE SUPPORT THE GROUP YOU'RE GOING TO SEE, stop living in the past and RESPECT all the members of the group.
Also, yesterday when I attended SEVENTEEN I noticed a lot of fans brought other group's merch - a Monsta X lightstick, an ATEEZ totebag. I don't know if they're just trying to show that this isn't their first rodeo, but PLEASE only bring the lightstick of the group you're going to see.
I understand not everyone can afford it. However, for 3/4 kpop concerts I've attended in the past, there will be a fan passing out glowsticks of a certain color for you to wave around, and you also have the flashlight on your phone. I prefer this exponentially to bringing another group's merchandise.