- Joined
- 2 November 2018
- Messages
- 300
- Reactions Received
- 993
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
sure :*****Would you guys like to give your opinions on an upcoming thread I’m going to be making?
would love to do that :)
Yay! I'll tag you guys and some of my friends to get opinions and thoughts! ^^sure :*****
Thanks Frost!@Lovely_Cornchips Yours are great as you already know.
I don't have a pure interest in them unless they are personalized. Reading things that are general doesn't move me, especially when they are written by girls who clearly have no experience in what they are writing about. That's some serious cringe to me.
Yes I would, thank you. Did I see you asked for a year ban btw? Wow, that's pretty serious Chips. :oThanks Frost!
I'm going to make a thread about my Fanfics do you want to be tagged in it?
Awesome and yeah I don't plan on coming back to AKPYes I would, thank you. Did I see you asked for a year ban btw? Wow, that's pretty serious Chips. :eek:
Can I tag you for my one thread?As a 14 year old, it’d be weird if I didn’t like fanfics
But that being said, I’m a very picky reader
I only read ones that don’t belong in the trash![]()
Go ahead!Can I tag you for my one thread?
Also damn I hope I pass the test XD
So at the moment only one has an OTP and nothing has really been posted for it. But its Kaisoo.Go ahead!
(Also what ship if there is a ship)