Thoughts on Fanfiction? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@Lovely_Cornchips Yours are great as you already know.

I don't have a pure interest in them unless they are personalized. Reading things that are general doesn't move me, especially when they are written by girls who clearly have no experience in what they are writing about. That's some serious cringe to me.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips Yours are great as you already know.

I don't have a pure interest in them unless they are personalized. Reading things that are general doesn't move me, especially when they are written by girls who clearly have no experience in what they are writing about. That's some serious cringe to me.
Thanks Frost!

I'm going to make a thread about my Fanfics do you want to be tagged in it?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes I would, thank you. Did I see you asked for a year ban btw? Wow, that's pretty serious Chips. :eek:
Awesome and yeah I don't plan on coming back to AKP

As a 14 year old, it’d be weird if I didn’t like fanfics

But that being said, I’m a very picky reader

I only read ones that don’t belong in the trash :joysip:
Can I tag you for my one thread?

Also damn I hope I pass the test XD
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread