Appreciation Thoughts on Lisa's solo? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Lisa 'Money' official YG/BP audio.

I hv to officially admit im too old for the b-side with its hip hop beats n slang-y lyrics. Im still trying to process 'Lalisa' cos its more accessible it seems but i cant get into money at all so far, i think. Im just too old for it:lisalaugh:
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801


Lisa 'Money' official YG/BP audio.

I hv to officially admit im too old for the b-side with its hip hop beats n slang-y lyrics. Im still trying to process 'Lalisa' cos its more accessible it seems but i cant get into money at all so far, i think. Im just too old for it:lisalaugh:
I cant listen to money rn... I dont have headphones.
I will listen to it at home but like... I think it will be good.
Is it completely rap-based?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread