Thoughts on this Cover? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You sounded pretty good! I can't tell if it's the mic or not, but I felt as if there was a little too much air, and you seemed to use your throat a little too much. Your runs seemed a little unstable, but you did say you were a little congested. Your tone is very pretty though, and you have a really strong, and powerful voice!

And for future reference:

16351
 

Attachments

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Honestly you sound very nervous, I like the emotion but you dont seem to sing it with conviction and it gets a little shaky. I want you to sing with more stability. I feel as tho you can sing well when there is no recording on. Just what it seems like.

But I like your tone.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Honestly you sound very nervous, I like the emotion but you dont seem to sing it with conviction and it gets a little shaky. I want you to sing with more stability. I feel as tho you can sing well when there is no recording on. Just what it seems like.

But I like your tone.
I do get very nervous. I'm not used to having people hear me sing even though I've posted several covers and it doesn't help that I know the people on my floor can hear me too.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I do get very nervous. I'm not used to having people hear me sing even though I've posted several covers and it doesn't help that I know the people on my floor can hear me too.
Yeah I can hear it very clearly. You need to somehow trick yourself into not noticing the recording. And singing it over and over before you record.

Tag me if you do another cover.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I can hear it very clearly. You need to somehow trick yourself into not noticing the recording. And singing it over and over before you record.

Tag me if you do another cover.
I will! I can't remember who likes listening to these and who doesn't.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
It definitely wasn't your best because I can hear that you're airier here than your other covers.
I feel like your airiness arises from the pack of proper cord closure, which is common in amateur vocalists.
There were also certain moments where you went off pitch.
You sound tight too so I would suggest using a bit of vocal fry to facilitate light & free cord closure.
So yea, add a little grogginess to your singing & sing light & healthy.
But overall, it was still a good effort!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread