Thread about a girl who doesn't deserve a thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
A friend just told me that another friend was talking about me for no reason and badly before I came to join them in the break. I didn't ask for details, but she basically said bad things about my love life and that my poems are probably not that good... without ever having read anything I've written. It's sad and disappointing to once again hear such things about a girl I've been defending for a long time, but it's nothing new... Sad, just sad, but that's okay hehe...

Please remember to surround yourself with positive people and avoid the toxic ones. Take care of your mental health. And build people up, but don't be anybody's fool :)

 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
aww :c Don’t let her get to you. I’ve had a friend like that before too. They are unhappy themselves so they say or do hurtful things like that. And take out their insecurities onto others. You’re so sweet and loving and are a really great person so always remember you deserve better than that ❤
And yes let’s say goodbye to all the toxic people in our lives :dubuwave:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If they aren't too personal, I'd love to see you post some of your poems sometime! If you're comfortable with it, of course. You seem like a very thoughtful person, and I'm sure that girl can't tell sugar from cocaine. I wouldn't bother even slightly taking offense to what she said. And, honestly, it's her loss for not having someone as amazing as you close to her. Tragic.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
aww :c Don’t let her get to you. I’ve had a friend like that before too. They are unhappy themselves so they say or do hurtful things like that. And take out their insecurities onto others. You’re so sweet and loving and are a really great person so always remember you deserve better than that ❤
And yes let’s say goodbye to all the toxic people in our lives :dubuwave:
Okay.. buuut angels belong in heaven so what are you doing here, silly? :nekolove:

If they aren't too personal, I'd love to see you post some of your poems sometime! If you're comfortable with it, of course. You seem like a very thoughtful person, and I'm sure that girl can't tell sugar from cocaine. I wouldn't bother even slightly taking offense to what she said. And, honestly, it's her loss for not having someone as amazing as you close to her. Tragic.
Hmm..... they are really personal but I might actually post one here sometime... some people here have already seen some of my writing anyway hehe.. and thank you, truly, you are so sweet <3
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
A friend just told me that another friend was talking about me for no reason and badly before I came to join them in the break. I didn't ask for details, but she basically said bad things about my love life and that my poems are probably not that good... without ever having read anything I've written. It's sad and disappointing to once again hear such things about a girl I've been defending for a long time, but it's nothing new... Sad, just sad, but that's okay hehe...

Please remember to surround yourself with positive people and avoid the toxic ones. Take care of your mental health. And build people up, but don't be anybody's fool :)

Honestly girls like that are so insecure them self’s . They talk shit about people who defended them just to boost their own ego. As far as I can tell she doesn’t appreciate you , time to cut her off.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof, I hope you're feeling better now. Don't even pay attention to fools like that, they really aren't worth it ^^ I'm sure that person has a lot of insecurities and attacks others without a real reason...
You're such a kind and really thoughtful person, I'm sure you can find friends who will treat you better :sanapray::nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread