Throwback Taeyeon does not want her child to have her voice.... (1 Viewer)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,190
Reactions Received
1,630
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,372
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Crazy that she chose to renew with SM after all the suffering she's gone through. I think she's afraid to try something new, personally. It's par for the course when you're as introverted as she is, I'm the same way so I can relate but where I have a certain stubborness that pushes me forward Taeyeon seems more like the self-sacrificing type.

I worry about her sometimes, while she has seen happier recently there's been many times where I feel as if she's given up, times where the depression have been obvious and she immerses herself in so much work that she doesn't have to think.

It's not all SMs fault but I don't think they're helping, most senior idols (including her former members) seem so much happier after transfering to a smaller company with more freedom, but maybe that's the problem - freedom means less work and more time with herself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and dnb
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Crazy that she chose to renew with SM after all the suffering she's gone through. I think she's afraid to try something new, personally. It's par for the course when you're as introverted as she is, I'm the same way so I can relate but where I have a certain stubborness that pushes me forward Taeyeon seems more like the self-sacrificing type.

I worry about her sometimes, while she has seen happier recently there's been many times where I feel as if she's given up, times where the depression have been obvious and she immerses herself in so much work that she doesn't have to think.

It's not all SMs fault but I don't think they're helping, most senior idols (including her former members) seem so much happier after transfering to a smaller company with more freedom, but maybe that's the problem - freedom means less work and more time with herself.
or more work/ decisions to be made ect.
I mean like Wendy seems to have no free time, its been non stop at the new agency.

I think Nolto really helped Taeyeon but loosing Key is gonna hurt they are very close.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread