Tiffany featured on WOWPresents' "I Want to be a KPOP Idol with Soju" (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Tiffany appears at 5:37

In case you guys didn't know WOWPresents is the youtube channel of World of Wonder, they produce RuPauls' Drag Race.

LMAO TIFFANY'S REACTION ABOUT THE DILDO LIGHTSTICK!
 
Last edited:
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh how I miss SNSD ~lmao
it's just always so good to see Tiffany so happy also she looks VERY beautiful with this cute pink outfit and her hair, she looks fabulous as always
she always has been this great person with this warm aura ~please I really need a SNSD comeback :saranghae:
she is just so great ~I am emotional
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread