VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 2 August 2019 #1 Reactions: emptycup, la_mort_pour_vous and Loki
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 2 August 2019 #2 I really wish she'd actually sing her songs and not slur... Reactions: emptycup
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 August 2019 #3 I actually loved everything about it Reactions: emptycup and VillageIdiot
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 August 2019 #4 I love the instrumental and the mv! Mirae said: I really wish she'd actually sing her songs and not slur... Click to expand... Slurring her words on top of that vocal distortion.. that was a choice. Reactions: VillageIdiot
I love the instrumental and the mv! Mirae said: I really wish she'd actually sing her songs and not slur... Click to expand... Slurring her words on top of that vocal distortion.. that was a choice.