MV Tiffany Young "Run For Your Life" (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
.....
Tags didn't work btw.
I suspected that's why I wasn't getting much response, maybe cos I copied n pasted from the TagList thread or some other reason. (Or I copied this from Taeyeon "Purpose" thread or vice verse. LOL. I'll think abt it some more n decide if I wanna find out/learn how to use tag :haylul: lists.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it. it really screams gaga to me tho. from song itself to the outfits
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Definite gaga vibe going on. I don't mind that at all
I haven't been keeping up with snsd and their solo works.

But I like this a lot. It's a big yes from me!

Tiffany Young fighting \m/
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i must admit i didn't like it at all from the first listen. it's an interesting song and i'm glad tiffany gets to explore more music genres as a solo artist but it wasn't really my thing. it has slightly grown on me, even though i still prefer magnetic moon. that song is a work of art to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread