TikTok isn't as bad as everyone says (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, a lot of them are actually pretty funny lol. I think because the f-boys and f-girls are at the surface, people really don't bother dwelling any deeper.
its pretty much just a modern vine, literally the same thing only that u can do videos a bit longer than just 7 seconds
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like the art ones, and I love the meme-y ones.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess it's time to try it for myself :wimwim:
 
Joined
17 August 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Reo, you have a valid point on that one. I also noticed that you should filter some garbage channels from the total mass, and then you can find some interesting ones from all around the world, and I like this. Talking of which, there are a lot of TikTok channels, as I know, which purchase views of their videoclips ( like on this page ) and increasing number of fans. What do you think about it? Can we call it a fair "play"?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread