Appreciation Time for a change in signature (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
SO LONG TO MY LONG STANDING SIGNATURE!!!!






Okay so not really much of a change... But it's still a change from my signature of 11+ months for the Christmas season!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I remember having a convo with you a long time ago about how you would change this iconic sig for seasons/events lol.

It's too good and iconic to let go, so I'm please you have made it Xmas-y
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I remember having a convo with you a long time ago about how you would change this iconic sig for seasons/events lol.

It's too good and iconic to let go, so I'm please you have made it Xmas-y
Far too iconic to ever be replaced. It would feel as though a part of my identity is missing if I did that :llama_shook:


A Christmas special edition though... :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay happy to see the christmas edition back
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread