COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Time-Travel Movies I Wish Weren't Fictional (Kinda), SPOILERS FOR OLD-ISH TIME TRAVEL MOVIES-DONT CLICK UNLESS YOU WISH TO BE SPOILED (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
About Time movie starring Domnhall Gleason n Rachel McAdams
Trailer:

Trailer:

Trailer (International version):

So i kinda love this movie cos of Rachel McAdams in it, tho she doesnt hv any agency n is manipulated by the guy, but if time-travel existed-i want this version n ofc i'd be the Tim character ofc.

Wat do you think? Hv you watched it b4?
@emanresu @RandAlThor @DarlingBlue @mysteric @geegell @milk @ohmygay (srry its tiring so imma stop tagging my peeps)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh I've never even heard of it? When did it come out?

I will add it to my list when I am in the mood for a romantic comedy!
2013, i rlly wanted to watch it but i missed the first few minutes at the cinema cos i was late, cant rmbr why-in those days i dint know/hv the means to immediately re-watch so it puzzled me how it started in the first few minutes and this whole movies has kinda remained strong in my mind ever since, tho it may not be the best but i love it smh. Got the dvd ASAP n resolved the missing puzzle in my mind but kept the lingering attachment to it. Blink n you might miss Margot Robbie in a supporting role, not rlly but she was much more prominent l8r tat yr in Wolf of Wall Street. Yeah, i highly love n encourage u to watch it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like rachel mcadams ( REGINA FROM MEAN GIRLS WHAT A QUEEN) but I haven't seen this. I watched the notebook tho :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I like rachel mcadams ( REGINA FROM MEAN GIRLS WHAT A QUEEN) but I haven't seen this. I watched the notebook tho :sanapray:
Iv nvr watched the notebook, tho i love ryan gosling in almost every movie iv watched of his tat iv seen. Mostly the ones l8r, iv not watched Lars, Blue sth n most of his early-ier movies. Also i nvr watched Mean Girls either. I keep meaning to watch the earlier, younger movies by them but i nvr do smh. Which reminds me of Heathers smh, with Wynona Ryder and Christian Slater which i also nvr watched. Ugh, theres just too much tat i dont think i can catch up with. Nvm, just being cranky here, LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread