Tip for those with 1k open tabs (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I recently discovered an interesting browser extension called OneTab. You can save all the open tabs and organize them in categories for later. It was very useful when I was writing on my dissertation :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's actually really useful. I have loads of tabs open everyday lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
That's actually really useful. I have loads of tabs open everyday lol.
right? you can just save them for later when there are too many tabs :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
It was very useful when I was writing on my dissertation :wimwim:
I'm a post-grad student so I know that was a subtle way to bring up your intellectual prowess :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I recently discovered an interesting browser extension called OneTab. You can save all the open tabs and organize them in categories for later. It was very useful when I was writing on my dissertation :wimwim:
I MIGHT NEED THIS :llama_laugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
yup, for my post-grad dissertation I used it :lisalaugh:
Unless your field is in the social science what you're dissertation is about is likely to go over my head... Much like reading the neuroscience of drugs is right now in one of my classes...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: floorange

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Unless your field is in the social science what you're dissertation is about is likely to go over my head... Much like reading the neuroscience of drugs is right now in one of my classes...
eh, my dissertation was about emotional expressions in animation, so imagine my tabs since I had no clue about statistics :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
eh, my dissertation was about emotional expressions in animation, so imagine my tabs since I had no clue about statistics :lisalaugh:
Did you use SPSS?
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes, I did, but I was so clueless about some things that I double-checked with excel because it seemed more simple :lisalaugh:
lol.. I had the worst Thesis advisor. He told us that if your chart doesn't fit use landscape mode... I had so many indicators for some of my variables that even that didn't work... And he got mad when I just inserted a cropped picture of the chart... lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
lol.. I had the worst Thesis advisor. He told us that if your chart doesn't fit use landscape mode... I had so many indicators for some of my variables that even that didn't work... And he got mad when I just inserted a cropped picture of the chart... lol
I mean... what did he expect...
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean... what did he expect...
He was the worst... This was senior year of undergrad and he was like, "I am really having you do a master's level thesis, because I am preparing you for grad school..."
 
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
He was the worst... This was senior year of undergrad and he was like, "I am really having you do a master's level thesis, because I am preparing you for grad school..."
wtf, some teachers are awful... I guess they assigned you that supervisor right? In undergrad I was able to pick my teacher, thanks God
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
wtf, some teachers are awful... I guess they assigned you that supervisor right? In undergrad I was able to pick my teacher, thanks God
There were two professors whom you could choose from. One you could only choose after the first semester of thesis, which included the Literature Review, Methodology, and Submitting Surveys to specific population... During second semester you would either abandon your research and go work with a community outreach program with the other professor or work with the same professor and present at an academic conference. Anyone who was serious about grad school and padding their resume chose the latter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread