- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Hey, so I am not good at presenting stuff.
I have massive stage fright.
I shake naturally when I'm up there-like it's something I can't control.
I've found that practicing helps me but I'm in full-blown panic mode at the moment because I think my presentation is too long and my professor might skin me alive. Do you have tips for shortening something without completely ruining it and also any tips for presentations in general would be much appreciated.
I have massive stage fright.
I shake naturally when I'm up there-like it's something I can't control.
I've found that practicing helps me but I'm in full-blown panic mode at the moment because I think my presentation is too long and my professor might skin me alive. Do you have tips for shortening something without completely ruining it and also any tips for presentations in general would be much appreciated.