What videos are you on?
All the videos I see its just K-pop fans crapping on J-pop artists saying they're untalented and can't sing. Orrr if the artist/group has sexy or mature image then they're copying K-pop.
Probably because I listen to a lot of underground J-rock music but there's like barely any English comments on the videos I'm on. And the ones that are in English are always about the band. Never seen K-pop mentioned on J-rock videos before just J-pop (and Afropop, Qpop, Vietpop, Laopop, Mandopop, Cantopop, Thaipop videos).
Probably because I listen to a lot of underground J-rock music but there's like barely any English comments on the videos I'm on. And the ones that are in English are always about the band. Never seen K-pop mentioned on J-rock videos before just J-pop (and Afropop, Qpop, Vietpop, Laopop, Mandopop, Cantopop, Thaipop videos).
It's always in people replying to comments - not just in Japanese MVs If someone who comments has a kpop related profile picture on youtube (even if the comment isn't about kpop) , they're immediately bashed at. People bring it in with no reason at all and it's annoying. They're say 'Your opinion is cancelled because you like kpop' or 'F*ck off kpop fan' (etc.)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.