( Title track version) Your favorite GG song/ BG song/ female soloist song and male soloist song (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Why you asking all these hard questions :umjicry:
I can't pick just one, lol..... So I gave you two xD with runner ups >>;
If I got a generation wrong, it's because I suck at demarcation.

2nd Gen GG Song

Runner Up - The Great Escape, SNSD

2nd Gen BG Song

- All My Heart by Super Junior

2nd Gen Solo Female Song

- Runner Up: I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better by G.NA

2nd Gen Solo Male Song



3rd Gen GG Song

Runner Ups:
~ Kingdom Come, Perfect 10 by Red Velvet
~ Midnight Summer Dream by Mamamoo

3rd Gen BG Song

Runner Ups:
~ Oasis by EXO
~ Desire by ATEEZ (hard, because I wanted to throw a lot of their music up there xD)

3rd Gen Solo Female Song

Runner Ups:
~ I by Taeyeon
~ Call It Love by Chung Ha

3rd Gen Solo Male Song
Not really "solo" male artist, but a solo male song (I don't listen to many male soloists):

- Runner Ups: Begin, My Time by Jungkook
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Tbh I still have a mental error :lisalaugh: I don't think I have favs, but for BG is BTS for sure, for male soloist probably GD and for GG I have no idea :wimwim:
So many good songs out there. :sanapray:

boy group:


girl group:


male soloist:


female soloist:
All-kill. :nekolove:

GG:


BG:


female soloist:


male soloist:
Great choices. More appreciation for Runaway and Eric please. :nekolove:

Why you asking all these hard questions :umjicry:
I can't pick just one, lol..... So I gave you two xD with runner ups >>;
If I got a generation wrong, it's because I suck at demarcation.

2nd Gen GG Song

Runner Up - The Great Escape, SNSD

2nd Gen BG Song

- All My Heart by Super Junior

2nd Gen Solo Female Song

- Runner Up: I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better by G.NA

2nd Gen Solo Male Song



3rd Gen GG Song

Runner Ups:
~ Kingdom Come, Perfect 10 by Red Velvet
~ Midnight Summer Dream by Mamamoo

3rd Gen BG Song

Runner Ups:
~ Oasis by EXO
~ Desire by ATEEZ (hard, because I wanted to throw a lot of their music up there xD)

3rd Gen Solo Female Song

Runner Ups:
~ I by Taeyeon
~ Call It Love by Chung Ha

3rd Gen Solo Male Song
Not really "solo" male artist, but a solo male song (I don't listen to many male soloists):

- Runner Ups: Begin, My Time by Jungkook
It’s the title track version. :haylul: I will do a b-side version later on.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is sooo diffcult
My fav gg song:


Runners up:
Twice - fancy
Red velvet - russian roulet
Fromis 9 - dk dk


My fav bg


Runners up:
Big bang - sober
BTS - fire
Seventeen -home

my fav girl solo << hard for me as been kpop fan long time and cant remember solos as well


Runners up:
Amber - shake that brass
jessi - who dat b
hyuna -bubble pop

My fav boy solo

Very close runners up :
Bobby - i love you << literally still obsessed with this song
Gdragon - literally all his songs fight me
Agust d - agust d
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know folks will be shocked......


ru RV Happiness Rookie UU, OOTN and a boat load of snsd songs
My My , I dont know and MGT

bg....... you will have to choose one of
members swapping in and out of service and 10 years after debut wow....

so different

Replay, sorry sorry, Bonamama, Black suit, Mirrotic , Rising Sun, something.

soloist.. ouch........


4 seasons, This Christmas, Fine, Fly, Wonderland, Summer Storm,

male. Soloist wow.... I do not think there is a male soloist song that i look up to watch.
maybe Kyuhyun KOMS singer stuff?
sorry
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am not giving much attention to kpop these days tbh, and I have never been into soloists; so that will reflect on my choices here.

Girlgroup:


Boygroup:
:sj_weary:

This is sooo diffcult
My fav gg song:


Runners up:
Twice - fancy
Red velvet - russian roulet
Fromis 9 - dk dk


My fav bg


Runners up:
Big bang - sober
BTS - fire
Seventeen -home

my fav girl solo << hard for me as been kpop fan long time and cant remember solos as well


Runners up:
Amber - shake that brass
jessi - who dat b
hyuna -bubble pop

My fav boy solo

Very close runners up :
Bobby - i love you << literally still obsessed with this song
Gdragon - literally all his songs fight me
Agust d - agust d
Likey and Twit. :nekolove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know folks will be shocked......


ru RV Happiness Rookie UU, OOTN and a boat load of snsd songs
My My , I dont know and MGT

bg....... you will have to choose one of
members swapping in and out of service and 10 years after debut wow....

so different

Replay, sorry sorry, Bonamama, Black suit, Mirrotic , Rising Sun, something.

soloist.. ouch........


4 seasons, This Christmas, Fine, Fly, Wonderland, Summer Storm,

male. Soloist wow.... I do not think there is a male soloist song that i look up to watch.
maybe Kyuhyun KOMS singer stuff?
sorry
Great selection. :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
male group


it's my eternal soty. I love it the most and it won't change so easily.

male solo


I kept thiking and honestly gotta pick the song that inspired my old username. I also have been a fan of samuel seo for a while and dude deserves more attention!!!!

female group

anyone who knows me knows this is my all time fave gg era. it's perfection.
also fun fact: I fell for fromis hard when I saw them performing a cover of this song

female solo


of course I gotta promote my baby heize now @mirella be proud of me​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
it's probably part of my favorite songs from t-ara. only day by day can kinda match my love for it
I was between this one and Day by day when I posted this :nakypog:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
male group

it's my eternal soty. I love it the most and it won't change so easily.

male solo

I kept thiking and honestly gotta pick the song that inspired my old username. I also have been a fan of samuel seo for a while and dude deserves more attention!!!!

female group

anyone who knows me knows this is my all time fave gg era. it's perfection.
also fun fact: I fell for fromis hard when I saw them performing a cover of this song

female solo

of course I gotta promote my baby heize now @mirella be proud of me​
Love Scenario :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread