Appreciation To All The Brand New Hoes (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE
I'm so excited to see so many new users:llama_squish:
Some of you I know and some of you I don't
:pandalove:Welcome to KpopSource I hope you guys have lots of fun here:pandalove:

stan Jessica and Pineapples on Pizza or else I'll find you and haunt your family:llama_shook:
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:pandaomg:I'm really bitter
I tried to say welcome with :pandaroll:
And it didn't save right:llama_blush:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE
I'm so excited to see so many new users:llama_squish:
Some of you I know and some of you I don't
:pandalove:Welcome to KpopSource I hope you guys have lots of fun here:pandalove:

stan Jessica and Pineapples on Pizza or else I'll find you and haunt your family:llama_shook:
they better stop being flops tho :chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread