- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Dear @Twentyonetaehyung,
I first found out about you a long time ago. Around March or April and it is so old that KPS doesn't even have a record of it anymore (I tried the advance search and I couldn't find it) but that is fine because you will be forever in my memory. When Izz first told me about you, I was surprised that there Twentyonejongdae had a predecessor. Nonetheless, I was happy to know about you and I will continue to use you to embarrass Izz. To be honest, Izz shouldn't feel embarrassed as far as I can see, you were amazing.
I know this site is kinda new but.... - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
melancholia
Dear @TwentyoneDeidara,
I found out about you during the "Izz Anon." I was surprised, this was a deep, deep, deep, dark secret that Izz never wanted people to found out about. That dear anon gave me a key, it fell right into my lap and I was gonna open the door, the door of teasing Izz. It was Deidara, Izz's favorite Naruto character that unworthily died to Sasuke Uchiha. I looked everywhere for you, but I couldn't find you, hopefully, I'll find you and I look into the past usernames of Izz.
The Izz Anon - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Dear @Izz,
You are a special case because I was there during your existence. It was an amazing sight to see. It all started when you changed your username as a funny prank but you didn't know that you had to wait 2 more months until you could change it back. Your reaction when you couldn't change it back was comical, hilarious and so cute. You had the username for 2 months then changed it back, but I will never forget @Izz. It made me smile that day uwu.
Username changes are great - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Dear @TwentyOneJongdae,
The most iconic of all the username existence, she knows every single kpop group ever. She has feared all around, but in reality, she is the cutest person in the world. A thing I admire about you is the fact that you're so strong-willed and caring. Your compassion and kind nature are so amazing and you are so awesome. We met on AKP and here we are on KPS being shipping partners uwu. I'm so happy you exist because with you, TwentyoneJongdae, I would never have met one of the most amazing people on this earth, Izz. I love you so much and I'm so glad to see your reign as Izz's username.
Send a User a Message <3 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
the first poem I made for you: Send a User a Message <3 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
I first found out about you a long time ago. Around March or April and it is so old that KPS doesn't even have a record of it anymore (I tried the advance search and I couldn't find it) but that is fine because you will be forever in my memory. When Izz first told me about you, I was surprised that there Twentyonejongdae had a predecessor. Nonetheless, I was happy to know about you and I will continue to use you to embarrass Izz. To be honest, Izz shouldn't feel embarrassed as far as I can see, you were amazing.
I know this site is kinda new but.... - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
melancholia
Dear @TwentyoneDeidara,
I found out about you during the "Izz Anon." I was surprised, this was a deep, deep, deep, dark secret that Izz never wanted people to found out about. That dear anon gave me a key, it fell right into my lap and I was gonna open the door, the door of teasing Izz. It was Deidara, Izz's favorite Naruto character that unworthily died to Sasuke Uchiha. I looked everywhere for you, but I couldn't find you, hopefully, I'll find you and I look into the past usernames of Izz.
The Izz Anon - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Dear @Izz,
You are a special case because I was there during your existence. It was an amazing sight to see. It all started when you changed your username as a funny prank but you didn't know that you had to wait 2 more months until you could change it back. Your reaction when you couldn't change it back was comical, hilarious and so cute. You had the username for 2 months then changed it back, but I will never forget @Izz. It made me smile that day uwu.
Username changes are great - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Dear @TwentyOneJongdae,
The most iconic of all the username existence, she knows every single kpop group ever. She has feared all around, but in reality, she is the cutest person in the world. A thing I admire about you is the fact that you're so strong-willed and caring. Your compassion and kind nature are so amazing and you are so awesome. We met on AKP and here we are on KPS being shipping partners uwu. I'm so happy you exist because with you, TwentyoneJongdae, I would never have met one of the most amazing people on this earth, Izz. I love you so much and I'm so glad to see your reign as Izz's username.
Send a User a Message <3 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
the first poem I made for you: Send a User a Message <3 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.