- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Even though it cost me a small fortune due to shipping.
I ended up buying Blackpinks 1st and 2nd Mini Albums (Square up and Kill this love) Both pink versions hehe (ofc)
I think it's appropriate enough.
And they sell k-pop here where I live, but they have nothing there I like atm so yeah...
Go me for my first asian music purchase in like a year or two lol.
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Bookworm @kodoku
I ended up buying Blackpinks 1st and 2nd Mini Albums (Square up and Kill this love) Both pink versions hehe (ofc)
I think it's appropriate enough.
And they sell k-pop here where I live, but they have nothing there I like atm so yeah...
Go me for my first asian music purchase in like a year or two lol.
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Bookworm @kodoku