To Jinri... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I at first wanted this to be a letter to Jinri but.. just as devastated as I am, I’m so mad and disgusted.
I couldn’t sleep after reading the news of her passing.
It’s just too cruel.

As someone who has been a fan for the last 8 years and defended her against these malicious comments and harassment throughout the years, this news was like a stab to the heart.
It all feels so wrong and fake.
I’m so angry at everything and everyone that played a part in this.
I'm so mad that she didn't get the support that she needed.

What was her crime? What did she do wrong? Why were people so unrelentingly cruel towards her?
Everything she did was wrong or weird in peoples eyes.
Everything was scrutinized.

She was so active this year, release after release, it was a feast for us peaches. And we were so excited to see more of her.
Knowing that she’s gone.. that she had so much ahead of her... it hurts too much.

She was so bold and unrelenting, so unapologetically herself.
She finally started to blossom and come into her truth.. and this is how it goes?

She was such a beacon of light in my life. She was everything I wanted to be and more.
She has inspired and touched so many of our lives.

Hardship after hardship and she was there smiling, pushing through it all. Even though she was hurting.

I am so sorry that it ended this way.

Choi Jinri, I love you and will forever,
May you finally be at rest now.
You will never be forgotten.

P.s; I really hope nobody speculates anything about anyone, her family, friends, idk just say your condolences and leave it at that.
I’m pretty overwhelmed right now so I’m am going to avoid the internet for a while because I can not stomach the hot takes and countless speculations and exploitations that are to come..

Please report articles, videos, anything that seems to be profiting on her passing.

Stay strong my peach family, I love you and take care <3

Thank you.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
she had quite a bit of influence on me too. she was boldly herself despite all the hate and it made me more confident in myself.

rest in peace sulli. thank you. <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
All the hate that she got over the years from everyone. Even her only fansite turned against her and started smearing her. KMeUs cropped her out of all the 10th anniversary fan displays
Just for being honestly beautiful and beautifully honest

Stay strong Peaches
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wasn't ever an f(x) stan, but I do like Sulli. What I liked about her was, despite the backlash she received, she was always herself no matter what. She seemed like such a genuine and real person. I didn't know that much about her, but she just seemed like an awesome person to be around. I hope that she's at peace now and I hope the MeU's will be okay.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
ngl, this made me tear up a bit. ever since she had her solo debut with such a meaningful song, i thought things were going well for her and she could finally experience the happiness she deserves. it's truly devastating to know that despite giving people so much joy with her talent, she was treated by the public with such negativity as if she did something wrong.
thank you sulli just for always being yourself <3
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To think that she made her solo debut only 4 months ago is shocking, and honestly, quite scary. I didn't agree some things that she did, but she was always an angel, and never hurt anyone. She was one of the strongest people I've seen, and stayed strong for the people she inspired. In a way, she kind of made me feel more comfortable, especially with her menstruation campaign. She was an angel, and I'm happy she's in a better place.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you for this lovely post. Things like that help with feeling better
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread