- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,076
- Reactions Received
- 72,505
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,385
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Banner made by @Juniverse
I apologize firstly for this being a little late but you deserve so much love on your birthday. I decided to get some of your friends together for birthday messages <3
From @Juniverse
From @brekker
From @Goldenstar
Hi, Fae! It's Kami (goldenstar) here
We still didn't interact a lot, I guess we are on the starting phase of a friendship keke. Still, I really want to tell you something for your birthday :)
I sincerely wish that you receive the good energies that I'm sending and that on your life you find happiness, love and support. I know life gets really hard sometimes and that you face hard battles, but even so you keep shining and spreading your light where you pass. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. Even that we didn't interact before I saw you helping many users with your kind words, you always understood the others well and showed a very gentle side of you.
What a loss would be for the world if you didn't exist, did you ever stop to think how many people you made feel better with your kind way of being? You probably helped more than what you imagine :)
So Fae, for your bday I wish that all love that you gave can go back to you even stronger
Happy bday! Have a good day because you deserve and remember that your friends got your back
From @sally
https://pin.it/1MT4ojG
From @litc
And from myself I wanted to write you a special message:
Fae, my maple sibling, I honestly cherish you so much! You have been there for me no matter what. Your words and actions speak volumes. You are so kind and charasmatic and you really touch everyone's life you are a part of. I really hope your birthday today is a special one <3
You are such a ray of sunshine to everyone in your life and deserve so much happiness! Thank you for being amazing just as you are! Thank you for always being that listening ear. Now go enjoy your day and have some cake!
Happy birthday Felix!
@jjyubi