To non SNSD fans (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Why you never stan snsd?

It always make me curious i know m1ny people who say that they don't stan this or this gg because they are not fan or cute gg or girl crush concept
But since snsd have always been versatile with different type of music i'm curious to know your reason
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never will understand those people
snsd has one of the best discographies
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I barely like(d) any of their music, which is like my #1 reason to stan
Same reason for me.

Additionally, from the small things I've seen of them, their personalities don't interest me.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Maybe I was too late

When Jessica left I was like "Wait there's a Korean called Jessica? lol"
there's still a korean call Tiffany ;)
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Same reason for me.

Additionally, from the small things I've seen of them, their personalities don't interest me.
I barely like(d) any of their music, which is like my #1 reason to stan
Great it's this type of people i was looking for

How exactly their music never interest you because they did so many different type of sound so i'm curious about how in so many different type of music you never like one, are you one of these people who didn't like 1 or 2 music and naturally didn't like their music even after listening to them ?

and how exactly their personalities never interest you ?
in my opinion it's not great to say their personalities don't interest me when you might not even know their personalities with the poor content you saw of them if you never stan them
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Great it's this type of people i was looking for

How exactly their music never interest you because they did so many different type of sound so i'm curious about how in so many different type of music you never like one, are you one of these people who didn't like 1 or 2 music and naturally didn't like their music even after listening to them ?

and how exactly their personalities never interest you ?
My comment was not meant to be an insult. It's just my opinion.

Some of their songs are good or really good, but most of it isn't for me. There's not really a song by them that I can't stand.

For the personality thing, I've only seen a few things of them through misc. kpop artist videos on YouTube (funny moments or whatever). There has never been a clip I've seen by them that made me go "Aha, I need to stan that and/or check out more!". Lion Heart is the song that convinced me to give girl groups a try for their music, though, so that song is a bit special to me.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it was bit of concepts and bit of members that I didnt just get into. New releases quite didn't do it for me either, and usually it takes new release after getting interested of group that gets me into said group.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Great it's this type of people i was looking for

How exactly their music never interest you because they did so many different type of sound so i'm curious about how in so many different type of music you never like one, are you one of these people who didn't like 1 or 2 music and naturally didn't like their music even after listening to them ?

and how exactly their personalities never interest you ?
in my opinion it's not great to say their personalities don't interest me when you might not even know their personalities with the poor content you saw of them if you never stan them
I like a few songs like Goodbye, All Night, Holiday, and Oh!, at least those are the ones I have on my K-Pop playlist, Lil' Touch as well if that counts.
However many different type of sounds doesn't mean anything to me if I don't like the song, the producing of it, the instrumentals, the vocals etc..
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
My comment was not meant to be an insult. It's just my opinion.

Some of their songs are good or really good, but most of it isn't for me. There's not really a song by them that I can't stand.

For the personality thing, I've only seen a few things of them through misc. kpop artist videos on YouTube (funny moments or whatever). There has never been a clip I've seen by them that made me go "Aha, I need to stan that and/or check out more!". Lion Heart is the song that convinced me to give girl groups a try for their music, though, so that song is a bit special to me.
don't worry i didn't take it as an insult

and for their personality i think the best way to really have an opinion about them is to watch their Intimate note episode
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
They’re feeeeeeemales
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Their music is just not my thing. I respect them a lot, but I actually prefer their solo music over their group discography.

No group can really make everyone their fan, despite however likable and versatile they are. It's just impossible because everyone has their preferences and tastes.
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For me, I like a couple of their songs, but I never heard one that made me be like, "I have to look up their other songs NOW!", let alone, "I have to know who these girls are."

I don't mean this as an insult whatsoever. I think it's possible that I would stan/would have stanned if I knew more about them, but from the songs I heard, I just never had that, "aha" moment.

It's like that with a lot of groups I know, where I think I might stan if I took the time to know them, but haven't seen or heard anything that put that extra fire in my step to do so right then and there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread