To non SNSD fans (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Maybe I was too late

When Jessica left I was like "Wait there's a Korean called Jessica? lol"
Cheshka and Tippani
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For me I personally don’t find the majority of their title tracks as music I would listen to so because of that I never looked further into their music. I want to eventually listen to their discography but as of right now I’m a little more interested in looking into other groups music before SNSD.
I respect them as they have a big part in bringing Kpop to where it is now but from what I have heard from them so far I just don’t have much interest in their music to stan.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread