- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I FORGOT OMG I FEEL BADYaaas queen
LISTEN TO AOA'S CONFUSED
I'm not new tho :judgeruby:nth time saying this today: Welcome!!!![]()
I FORGOT OMG I FEEL BAD
IT'S 3 MINUTES YOU FLOPI WILL TRY
IT'S 3 MINUTES YOU FLOP![]()
aah I’m really losing trackI'm not new tho :judgeruby:
But thx
:judgeruby:aah I’m really losing track
But I’ve talked to you before on here. Weird.
I know. That’s why I’m so confused. I blame it on math stress:judgeruby:
I've been here before you
awww you'll be alright hunI know. That’s why I’m so confused. I blame it on math stress
Thanks! Just finished the test. Last question gave me migraine but I figured it out!(hopefully at least. My mark is in need of serious boosting)awww you'll be alright hun![]()
YeeeyyyThanks! Just finished the test. Last question gave me migraine but I figured it out!(hopefully at least. My mark is in need of serious boosting)