- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Lets uplift others instead of tearing them down and ffs there is a party in the hall on my floor I think
I can't hear youi'm not tearing anyone down tho, if i am then i'm sorry, just wanted to give an alternative option :o
i hate you too mommy
i hate people daddy
SHUT YOUR EARS FOR A MINUTESHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR A SECOND
you can be thankful to @Lovely_Cornchips , she's planning to disrupt all my threads from now on q.qThis thread has taken a turn.
DONT FUCKING SPOIL ITyou can be thankful to @Lovely_Cornchips , she's planning to disrupt all my threads from now on q.q
maybe i can ask the @Moderator to just block you off from my threadsDONT FUCKING SPOIL IT
i lowkey think that's what they are going for cuz Donkeys are goofy and so are theyAnytime I see this name, all I can hear is Shrek saying "donkey"
![]()