- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
nah @Lovely_Cornchips and I love each other dearlyI'm sensing hostility.
That is one hell of a concepti lowkey think that's what they are going for cuz Donkeys are goofy and so are they
that would be a waste of their timemaybe i can ask the @Moderator to just block you off from my threads![]()
I'm sensing hostile affection.nah @Lovely_Cornchips and I love each other dearly
its no waste of a time to stop you, Thanos needs to be stopped, so do youthat would be a waste of their time
Someone tagged me as antman-so I killed a guy through anal.its no waste of a time to stop you, Thanos needs to be stopped, so do you![]()
great to know you like analSomeone tagged me as antman-so I killed a guy through anal.
I use it as a weapon not a tool for pleasuregreat to know you like anal
suuuuureI use it as a weapon not a tool for pleasure
i never said you areYou think I'm lying?
no thanks, with a micro tool you aren't able to do much anywaysI can show you if you like
I'M ANT MAN YOU IDIOTno thanks, with a micro tool you aren't able to do much anyways
more like rant manI'M ANT MAN YOU IDIOT
Its interchangeable I dont care reallymore like rant man
btw wanna do a joint anonIts interchangeable I dont care really
ID LOVE TO BUT IM GOING OUT TONIGHT BUT ID LOVE TO DO ONEbtw wanna do a joint anon![]()