i love you. taste
rudelove Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 208 Reactions Received 1,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @yuri 25 February 2019 #1 i love you. taste Reactions: leesooman, dooh, JoanaIsHere and 2 others
Riasama Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 1,231 Reactions Received 6,306 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2019 #2 All I know is that it isn't me, but I def played the song yesterday where do I connect my spotify Reactions: leesooman, dooh, rudelove and 3 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 25 February 2019 #3 Riasama said: All I know is that it isn't me, but I def played the song yesterday where do I connect my spotify Click to expand... You should be able to find it under this category Reactions: leesooman, dooh, rudelove and 2 others
Riasama said: All I know is that it isn't me, but I def played the song yesterday where do I connect my spotify Click to expand... You should be able to find it under this category
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 25 February 2019 #4 Listen to the best RV b-side Reactions: leesooman, dooh, rudelove and 1 other person
rudelove Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 208 Reactions Received 1,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @yuri 25 February 2019 #5 i wish we had spotify here, it would be red velvet music marathon all the time Reactions: leesooman and dooh
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2019 #6 Darkyoda said: Listen to the best RV b-side Click to expand... hell yeah !! taste :llama_cheer: Reactions: leesooman and Darkyoda47